Should you have any questions please email Dynne.Easterling@mgccc.edu or call 228-897-3971.We look forward to working with you to make this a first class event! Receipt of this letter does not guarantee acceptance into the Gulf Coast Chili Cook-Off. All applications will be reviewed by the Gulf Coast Chili Cook-Off Committee.
Please complete the 2017 Arts and Craft Vendor Application to register for the Chili Cookoff.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- $25.00 booth fee (per 10×10 booth space) before February 17, 2017. Additional charges may apply for booths larger than 10X10.
- $50.00 booth fee (per 10×10 booth space) after February 27, 2017
- Booth fees are NON-REFUNDABLE – rain or shine. In the event of an event cancellation, vendor fees will be credited toward the 2018 event. There will be no refunds for vendor cancellations.
- Set up begins at 8am and must be complete by 11:00 a.m. Gates may open before noon as 5K runners finish and join the Chili Cookoff.
- Vehicles, RV’s, trailers, motorcycles, etc. will NOT be allowed to be parked at your booth site or anywhere inside the cook-off event space. Each vendor will receive one space in the vendor parking area. This will be strictly enforced for security and safety. Each vendor must be self-contained; Vendors must provide his or her own tables, chairs, umbrellas, tents, electric extension cords, water hoses, lights, ice etc
- No beverages may be sold in vendor booths. Please note that a major source of revenue for our scholarship program is the sale of beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. We appreciate your assistance.
- Prior to chili cook-off, you will receive your vendor packet via mail. Please check at our Vendor Check-In Station upon entering the grounds to receive your pre-assigned booth space. Each vendor will receive three (3) vendor passes for individuals working or tending to your booth. Any additional workers will be charged admission.
- Electrical access is not guaranteed but we will try to accommodate based on availability. Please be sure to indicate needs such as electricity and water on the attached vendor form. There is an additional $10 charge for access to electricity and vendors must provide all extension cords.
- The Chili Cook-Off will be in a parking lot so you will be unable to use tent stakes. Please bring appropriate items to weigh your tent down- sand bags, etc.
- All vendors must pay Mississippi State Sales Tax to the Gulf Coast Chili Cook-Off Committee at the end of the event on Saturday, March 4th, at 3:00 p.m. An event representative will collect the taxes, which are based on your sales at the event.
- The Gulf Coast Chili Cookoff Committee reserves the right to photograph and utilize event photographs for purposes of promotion. By signing this form, vendors agree to allow their booth, products and personal images to be utilized in this manner.